So in review....last years goals looked like this:
- Wollongong Oly Tri - March 11 - DNS - couldn't run
- Husky L.C Tri - Feb 19 - Swim only (DNF) had to pull out as I couldn't run
- Dextro Oly Tri - April 15 - Completed but a woeful job on the day
- Sutho2Surf 11km run - July 22 - DNS - couldn't run
- Harcore Adventure Race - Aug 26 - A day of fun. Did not complete the course
- Blackmores Half Marathon - Sept 16 - DNS - couldn't run
- Pinkies Tri - Oct 6 - 2nd place
- Port Mac 70.3 - 8th place
This year so far is:
- Husky L.C - Feb 17 - hmmm can she run 21kms again? I hope so. It would be nice to be able to complete this race. I did 2 years ago. We can do it again.
- Ironman - May 5 - I will finish this race! But gee I would really love to be able to run the marathon.
- My goals for Ironman:
- Swim - If I can improve for time on the swim that would be great but last times time was pretty fine in my books. So I would be happy with a repeat of 1:09:00.
- Bike - I would really like to push a lot harder than what I did first time. The goal last time was to finish. This time I feel I can take 30-40mins off my time. Last time 7:10:00. This time 6:30 to 6:40 would make me a very happy camper.
- Run - Here is the big ask! Last time 5:27:00. This time I want 4:30:00 That's an hour faster.........That's a huge ask. But to do that I need to sit on 6:30 pace for the entire race. Not undoable at this stage of my training.
- Overall time. Last time 13:50 and change. This time under 13 hrs please.