Diet, - Overall goal - to reach 57kgs
This weeks goal, not to stray off the diet.
- I have written up my diet and kept the daily calories below 1200 and the protein, carb, fat percentages balanced.
- I have shopped for all ingredients so there is no need to buy extra items accept for my daily 1 x latte on skim milk allowance.
- I have made sure I have enough food, cals and timed meals so that I shouldn't get tired or wander off plan at any stage.
- I have prepared all the meals so that I can grab and go.
- Going to add water in here. To drink 250mls at each meal.
- I have given myself a reward - small easter bunny on Sunday evening.
This weeks goal, to complete all aspects of the program as directed by Coach.
- Coach has provided the plan for tomorrow and Tuesday morning. I have written the plan up in my diary.
- I have set wake up times in order to allow enough time for each day.
- I will set up equipment and clothes the night before so I am not delayed.
- I wont let work or other non-related training issues take priority. Or I will plan around these if I cant avoid them.
- I aim to write in my diary at the end of each day so that I am able to reflect on the week.
This weeks goal, to record factors influencing training and stratiegies for overcoming them.
- Diarise the following factors:
- Sleep - quality of sleep (as this is always a sign of stress for me)
- Fatigue - residual tiredness across the week
- Body - injuries, rehab
- Head - my attitude towards training prior to training
- Stress - work stresses or others that impact on training