Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dejavu - Time to sign up with a new Coach

Very happy team, veeeeeery happy.

Loss this week of 1.2 kilograms. Woohooooo down now to 66.2kgs. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Eating clean sure does make a difference, funny that.

I had to carb up on the Saturday night before the big bike ride and so I had some potato with my meal. opted for the lamb shank and vegies and enjoyed it. I haven't felt very hungry the last couple of days which was a little concerning as I don't want to go so far depleted on the cals that I slow or stall the metabolism. Still sticking roughly round the 1100 to 1200 cals at the moment. Gauging off my energy levels I think I am going ok though. Plenty of energy and not too tired so I'll try and hold this diet plan a couple more weeks and see how I go.

Tragedy in the shopping aisles this afternnon too. Asparagus and Brocolli and green beans - nowhere to be seen. WTF!!!!
Had to buy frozen beans and substitute asparagus for snow peas (not sure its a good substiution though) and had to put up with sub standard manky old soft and flowery brocolli. Life can be so cruel sometimes team. lol. But I will bend and adjust and overcome...........

Excitement on the coaching front. I meet with my new coach for coffee tomorrow morning at 9am to discuss working together. I am soooo excited I can't sleep. That's why I am blogging at like 11.37pm.

Now I just need to find a new goal, but Coach will guide me on that so next time I'm on here I hope to be as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment