Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time to Start Again

ok, so Ironman is over. It's time to reconnoitre, check my goals and refocus. I spent the morning evaluating last years goals (see goals page) and hmmm, while many goals were terrible failures, others I achieved and I am very pleased. Perhaps I was a tad too ambitious. So this year I have kept them very simple. One for each discipline, and a few extras to keep me focused in the right direction.

2013 Goals
  1. Follow Coach's plan with honesty and consistency
  2. Reach my Olympic race weight (59kgs)
  3. Learn to run again
  4. Work on swim technique and form
  5. Work on strength and raise avg riding pace
  6. Stretch and do my core/strength exercises religiously

I simply can't move forward until I can run again. So focus is on run and what I need to do to get there again. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment