Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018 off to a flying start......

So, September hey! Wow, I guess for me there has been heaps going on but none of it really related to triathlon and chasing the illusive black line to Ironman. The arthroscopy on the knee has taken its time to settle. But honestly, there is no hurry really.  In  a huge shift, I had to cancel coaching with AP in November 2017. I feel like I have lost my soul, my direction and my mate. I'm left flopping about aimlessly, but still busy as the study and work is all consuming at the moment. So I am left to my own devises, with no coach. I guess I know what to do to get back to fitness and the slow steps literally  means walking and so there isn't much technical program development skill required for walking. So 2018, means I'm flying solo while I try to manage all the other conflicting priorities. So for now, this blog is renamed, chasing the black line back to Sammi, the black line on the scales and the tape measure. Or maybe I should call it, chasing the black line back to Coach and AP10. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment