Friday, August 25, 2017

A Stitch in Time........

A week down already. Happy to say the foot is planted firmly on the ground and I am walking a whole heap better. So happy too because the butt/glute and the calf were experiencing a couple of tight spots because of the limping. Stretching was problematic as I couldn't straighten the leg fully. But I think the mobility is getting a lot better. Anyway, all that matters is I have made positive moves forward.

Today was another physio session and Coach offered to remove the stitches. I just nodded and continued the conversation, which was going 100 miles an hour and filled with laughter, as usual. I have to say my physio treatment is good for body, mind and soul and if we can throw a little triathlon in there occasionally, well, I aint complaining. So, a nice way to finish the work week and an early finish. Now for a movie and a square of dark chocolate..

No comments:

Post a Comment